613G Wheel Tractor-Scraper
Overview of the 613G
The G-Series 613 carries on a unique tradition of clearing, cut and fill, and finish grade earthwork with a new emphasis on operator comfort and performance. The tractor frame has been redesigned to support a spacious new cab with a Cat Comfort seat that rotates 30 degrees for ease of loading. The cab is standard and comes with air conditioning and heat. Performance improvements - primarily in the cut - are the result of a new power train that features the Cat C6.6 with a horsepower increase and new torque converter. The result is more rimpull that when combined with more hydraulic flow to the elevator yields 13% faster loading. Order the machine with indicate-only AccuGrade and youll move dirt more efficiently and profitably.
- Flywheel Power: Tractor/Scraper
- 135 kW (181 hp)
- Scraper Capacity: Heaped
- 11 yd3
- Top Speed (Loaded)
- 24.4 mph
- Tractor Engine
- Cat® C6.6 ATAAC
613G Wheel Tractor-Scraper
EngineFlywheel Power: Tractor/Scraper: 135 kW (181 hp)
Tractor Engine: Cat® C6.6 ATAAC
Bore: 3.94 in
Stroke: 5 in
Displacement: 403 in3
Net Power: 181 hp
Scraper BowlScraper Capacity: Heaped: 11 yd3
Rated Load: 26400 lb
Capacity Struck: 8.9 yd3
Depth of Cut - max: 6.3 in
Width of Cut, to Router Bits: 95.7 in
Ground Clearance - max: 17.7 in
Cutting Edge thickness: 0.87 in.
Hydraulic Penetration Force: 62946 lb
Depth of Spread - max: 22.5 in
TransmissionTop Speed (Loaded): 24.4 mph
1 Forward: 2.1 mph
2 Forward: 3.5 mph
3 Forward: 5.6 mph
4 Forward: 8.9 mph
5 Forward: 12.8 mph
6 Forward: 24.4 mph
Reverse: 3.6 mph
WeightsTotal Operating - empty: 37229 lb
Front Axle: 24641 lb
Rear Axle: 12588 lb
Total Shipping: 36653 lb
Tractor Shipping: 24434 lb
Scraper Shipping: 12219 lb
Total Operating - loaded: 63629 lb
Front Axle Weight - loaded: 33364 lb
Rear Axle Weight - loaded: 30266 lb
ElevatorLength - overall: 96 in
Width of Flight Face: 6.9 in
Length of Flights: 66.1 in
Spacing of Flights: 16 in
Number of Flights: 15
DimensionsHeight - overall shipping: 125.6 in
Length - overall machine: 410.2 in
Width - overall machine: 95.7 in
Height - top of cab: 125.6 in
Height - scraper blade max.: 22.5 in
Width - tractor: 95.7 in
Width - inside of bowl: 86.7 in
Width - rear tire center lines: 70.8 in
Width - outside rear tires: 95.7 in
Rim radius: 25 in
Front of Tractor to Front Axle: 115.5 in
Wheelbase: 246.6 in
Rear Axle to Rear of Machine: 48.1 in
Ground Clearance, Tractor: 14.4 in
SteeringWidth - 180Â° Turn: 29.3 ft
Steering Angle â€“ Right: 90°
Steering Angle â€“ Left: 90°
Hydraulic Output: 25.4 gal/min
Ground-Driven Secondary Steering System: 4.23 gal/min
Service Refill CapacitiesFuel Tank: 95 gal
Crankcase: 5 gal
Transmission: 9.2 gal
Differential: 5 gal
Final Drive (each side): 1.5 gal
Cooling System: 10.2 gal
Hydraulic Reservoir: 33.8 gal
HydraulicsBowl Cylinder Bore: 4 in
Bowl Cylinder Stroke: 16.5 in
Floor Cylinder Bore: 5.1 in
Floor Cylinder Stroke: 24.6 in
Ejector Cylinder Bore: 3.5 in
Ejector Cylinder Stroke: 36 in
Steering Circuit: 25.4 gal/min
Scraper Circuit: 85.3 gal/min
Supplemental Steering Circuit: 4.23 gal/min
Relief Valve - Steering Circuit: 2756 psi
Relief Valve - Implement Circuit: 2502 psi
Compensator Settings - Elevator Circuit: 2498 psi
StandardsROPS / FOPS: ISO 3471-1994, SAE J1040-MAY 2003; ISO 3449-2005
Brakes: ISO 3450-1996
Service Refill Capacities â€“ TractorN/A
Service Refill Capacities â€“ ScraperN/A
Weights â€“ Machines meeting U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIB emission standardsN/A
Tractor Engine â€“ U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIBN/A
Tractor Engine â€“ Prior U.S. EPA Tier 3/EU Stage IIIA configuration*N/A
Weights â€“ Machines achieving prior U.S. EPA Tier 3/EU Stage IIIA emission levelsN/A
613G Wheel Tractor-Scraper
A spacious new cab, standard, offers room to operate more efficiently.
- Air conditioning and heat standard
- Hand holds and room to enter and exit freely
- Fully adjustable steering wheel and seat accommodate operator sizes, rotates for easy loading, durable yet soft cloth surface, adjustable seat suspension for hauling
- Arm rests, left foot rest for support and reduced fatigue
- Ergonomic, low-effort controls with auto-kickouts and detents improve efficiency and speed
- Radio ready
- AccuGrade ready
- Cab mounted display for accurate material placement
- Excellent visibility to cutting edge facilitates fine grading, with more glass than 613C II
- Rotating seat for viewing the cutting edge and loading
- Fatigue-fighting comfort in the seat, roomy interior
- With all-new hydraulic system, implement and steering controls are quick to respond to operator input
- 76 dB(A) operator sound levels
- Improved visibility to the work site
- Steering disabled when operator is not in seat and machine speed is zero
- Low cab sound levels reduce fatigue
- Integrated ROPS protects the operator when combined with seat belt use
- Primary and secondary braking systems hydraulically actuated eliminates the air-over-hydraulic system
- Parking brake with 304 mm (12 inch) drum has more slope holding ability
- Front and rear windshield wipers
- Simple gauge cluster is easy to read
- Backlit switches are close at hand
- Messaging alerts technicians and operator to service needs
Cat® C6.6 and torque converter deliver horsepower and rimpull gains.
Cat C6.6 Engine with ACERT Technology
- Net power increase from the C6.6 engine (135 kW/181 hp)
- Electronically controlled for quick load response and emissions control
- Common rail fuel injection facilitates emissions compliance through pilot ignition and control over injection timing and pressures
- 500 hr engine oil and oil filter change intervals
- Easy access fuel filters
- Modular cooling package with swing out cores facilitates maintenance
- New torque converter, proven in the D6N, increases rimpull by 11% in 2nd gear and shortens load times
- Efficient at delivering power to the ground converting fuel dollars into more dirt moved
- Built tough for constant directional changes typical of track-type tractor applications
- Planetary powershift manual transmission
- 6 speeds forward / 1 reverse
- Design proven for the application
- Foot activated differential lock evenly distributes power, minimizing wheel spin
- Improves traction in slippery underfoot conditions
Newly updated hydraulics enhance 613G performance and serviceability.
Primary, secondary and tertiary braking is hydraulically controlled without the need for an air system.
- All new routings avoid rubs and facilitate service.
- New service port on the bowl side improves access to hoses reducing service time.
New tank offers simpler construction, better accessibility, greater capacity, low oil turbulence and aeration with reverse flow filtration for cleaner oil.
Pumps, Motors, Valves
- All new pumps work more efficiently and are sized for performance improvement.
- New elevator pump provides higher flow and turns the elevator at slightly faster speeds.
- New implement valve offers faster response to operator input.
- Steering disable valve engages when machine is in Park, operator is absent from the seat and ground speed is zero. Eliminates unwanted articulation when entering or exiting the cab.
AccuGrade Grade Control
The 613G offers factory-installed AccuGrade options.
- The 613G offers indicate-only AccuGrade system.
- The AccuGrade system is cross slope, single GPS technology.
- AccuGrade allows the operator to manually place or cut dirt exactly where it's called for.
- This system is accurate and efficient, allowing the 613G to work on stake-less job sites.
- For easy mounting of the satellite receiver, the 613G features purpose built platforms and hand-holds assembled and durability tested at the factory.
- These platforms align for safe removal of the GPS (Global Positioning System) receiver when the machine is articulated 90 degrees to the right.
- The system, along with the mast, is purpose built to work with the 613G's cutting edge.
- Each component has been designed and validated to withstand scraper applications and life expectancies.
All new harnesses, routings and lamps improve availability and visibility.
- LED lights offer superior life and reliability on the rear of the scraper.
- HID lighting options available on flood lamps offer 6X the output of conventional halogens.
- Front head lamps feature low and high beam settings with directional lamps for roading.
- An optional air horn gets respect under all job site conditions.
- Polyurethane coated harnesses, found across the hitch, are weather resistant and improve durability.
The 613G is easier than ever to service, monitor and inspect.
- Accessibility to filter and fluid sight gauges are either at ground level or have platforms with anti-skid plate.
- Thoughtful hydraulic hose routings reduce wear and improve accessibility.
- Electrical wiring harnesses over the hitch use weather resistant polyurethane jacketing.
- Smaller harness sections are easy to replace and resist pinching and stretching.
- Cab tilts for access to left side of the engine.
- Fuse and breaker box located in the cab for easy access.
- Recessed battery reduces the opportunity for damage.
- Electric priming located on primary fuel filter.
- Grease point for elevator pivot joint located outside the bowl at ground level.
- New elevator rollers include grease fittings for longer life.
- New, clean fuel tank design reduces fuel contamination risk.
- Fold out radiator cores make cleaning fast and simple.
- Fault code messaging through the Electronic Monitoring Center simplify service.
613G Wheel Tractor-Scraper
- Operator Environment
- Other Standard Equipment