Cleveland Brothers now offers a brushcutter service package for mounting the T121H brushcutter on your 926M Wheel loader for the ultimate brush maintenance solution.
Power + Versatility = Savings
Savings in your pocket.
The Cat 926M Wheel Loader remains one of the most versatile machines in the industry. Its unique configuration allows compatibility with a full array of buckets, forks, brooms, blades, grapples, material handling arms, plows, rakes and snow pushes.
The T121H Brushcutter mounted to the 926M Wheel Loader is ideal for roadside clearing of grass, thick brush, and small trees up to 6″ diameter. This configuration is typically used by state and localgovernments for roadside and highway maintenance. The purpose-built design of the T121H allows for positioning the flail or rotary head over guardrails and barriers to cut vegetation anywhere from directly in front of the machine, out to 24′ away from the centerline.
The combination of wheel loader and work tool becomes an industry changing package, maximizing year-round machine utilization, increasing productivity, enhancing safety and ultimately making significant savings in owning and operating costs.
Cleveland Brothers now offers a customized, machine and brushcutter package specifically engineered for the Cat 926M Wheel Loader! Whether you are cutting grass, removing thick brush or uprooting small trees, theT121H Brushcutter mounted to the Cat® 926M Wheel Loader is ideal for roadside clearing.
CAT 926M Wheel LoaderOperating Weight28,000 lbsEngine Power148 HPCreeper Speed0.4 – 5 mphMaximum Speed25 mphBucket Capacity2.5 – 6 yd3Hydrostatic TransmissionElectronic Throttle Lock
LRM T121H BrushcutterMounts in 15 MinutesBult in StandBoom Reach Out20′ – 24′Boom Reach Up18.5′ – 21′Head Rotation165°Cutting Widths165°Electronic Throttle Lock50″ / 64″ / 77″
- Automatic lift, lower and tilt kickouts
- Bucket and Fork Modes, adjustable in-cab
- Cylinder damping at kickout and end stops
- Load-sensing hydraulics and steering
- Seat-mounted hydraulic joystick controls
- Automatic temperature control
- Cab, enclosed and pressurized
- External heated mirrors/Rear window defrost
- Ground level cab door release
- Seat-mounted controls, adjustable
- Cat® C7.1 ACERT engine
- Differential lock in front axle
- Fuel priming pump, automatic
- Intelligent hydrostatic transmission
- Throttle lock and maximum speed limiter
- Lower overall owning and operating costs by maximizing year-round machine utilization, increasing productivity, and enhancing operator safety.
- The 926M remains a versatile wheel loader year-round for anyother application such as loadingtrucks, moving pallet loads, broom
work, grappling, and other material handling.
- Mounted and removed in less than 15 minutes, the T121H can be stored neatly on its built-in stand during the off-season while other work tools areutilized.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Electronic Throttle Lock can set the engine speed to full RPM, providing full hydraulic flow to the T121H Brushcutter.
- Hydrostatic transmission provides a variable creeper mode up to 5 mph to match the cutting speed, regardless of the engine RPM.
- Machine weight, chassis design, and T121H Brushcutter positioning allows for increased stability, longer durability, improved visibility and less operator fatigue, as compared to agricultural tractors.
- Load-sensing hydraulics provide efficient power to the T121H Brushcutter for maximum performance and fine control.
- The T121H disables the primary loader functions upon powering the brushcutter joystick or activating the cutting head.
- A specifically designed Tilt circuit shackle mechanically restricts both Lift and Tilt loader functions, but allows enough motion to raise the loader over obstacles or for truck ramp loading.
- Boom swing has adjustable, bidirectional breakaway line reliefs to minimize damage to struck objects and machinery.
- Flail heads incorporate side and rear covers to reduce flying debris towards the cab.
- Rotary heads include an integrated chain guard to restrict flying debris.
The Ultimate Solution for Roadside Brush Maintenance
April 20, 2016
Stability. Control. Versatility. Power. That’s what you can expect when you combine the Cat® 926M Wheel Loader with the new T121H® Brushcutter by Little Roadside Management (LRM). Engineered specifically for the 926M, the customized brushcutter package delivers excellent stability, precise control, all-around visibility, and cutting edge performance to handle any roadside brush maintenance. Equipped […]
Brushcutting Solution for Cat® Wheel Loaders | Ideal for Roadside Brush Maintenance
Request A Demo
Request a demo of the bruschutter attachment on the 926M Wheel Loader at a Cleveland Brother’s location near you.