Your Local Source for Genuine Cat® Parts
Cleveland Brothers understands the important goal of zero down time and offers many parts-related services that help meet that goal.
Cleveland Brothers’ parts department helps protect your investment with near-immediate access to parts and related services that provide you with clear advantages, including:
- Web-based parts store open 24/7 that features 1.4 million items.
- 170,000 items of in-store inventory.
- 580 technicians with expert knowledge of Cat machines and parts.
- 200 fully equipped field-service trucks that can be dispatched to your location quickly.
- 25 branches throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland and West Virginia plus partners in other locations.
- Extensive network of drop locations to get parts to you faster.
- Full-service hydraulic repair and service.
- In-house welding and metal fabrication to create or repair buckets, blades and other parts.
- Online search and order feature for new and used items in the Cat parts store.
- Choice of new, used, reconditioned and exchange parts.
Cleveland Brothers can repair, salvage, restore or rebuild many types of equipment. Skilled technicians recondition the equipment, and the remanufactured parts come with a six-month warranty.
Online Parts Store Makes It Easy to Help Yourself
Signing up for the online parts store costs you nothing and connects you instantly to the quality Cat parts that will keep your equipment in excellent condition. Your free parts store account comes with advantages, including:
- Access to see nearly a million different Cat products for sale.
- Choice of new, used, Cat Classic, dealer exchange or remanufactured parts.
- Freedom to check and compare up-to-date parts, availability and prices.
- Ability to shop and order any time of the day or night and from anywhere.
- Option to choose the dealership from which your part comes and to which it is delivered.
The Web-based parts store is simple and intuitive. You’ll see a number of ways to search for your parts, including the use of filters, key words and a general search bar.
The parts-ordering process will go even faster with a bit of preparation:
- Find and know your part number before ordering.
- Obtain your part number from Service Information Systems (SIS)
- You can drill down to your machine and your part in the Product Identification section.
- See a schematic or diagram of your machine within the product ID feature.
- See other options for remanufactured or allied brands.
- Check the contact-dealer message to see if part is in stock or will be back ordered.
- Choose a payment option.
- Navigate the parts store using links at the top and avoid using the back arrow of your browser.
- Watch related videos for a quick tutorial of how to use Parts.Cat.Com.