CAT MACHINE COMPONENTS ARE BUILT TO PERFORM NOT FOR ONE LIFETIME, BUT FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. DON’T LET THAT EXTRA VALUE GO TO WASTE. REVITALIZE ESSENTIAL MACHINE COMPONENTS FOR A FRACTION OF THE COST OF BUYING THEM NEW.
Restoring a key component’s original performance and durability—plus incorporating product enhancements introduced after it was manufactured—improves the reliability of your machine and greatly extends its productive service life. A Cat® Certified Machine Component Rebuild returns your engines, transmissions, torque converters, axle assemblies, differentials or final drives to like-new condition, helping you get maximum return on your original machine investment.
Certified Machine Component Rebuild / Certified Engine Rebuild (CMCR/CER)
- Budget flexibility when only one or two components need to be rebuilt
- Cat Certified performance for individual components
- Restore engine to like-new performance
- Restore transmission & torque converter to like-new performance
- Critical engineering updates and Product Link hardware installation included
- Other Equipment Protection Programs available