On-Highway Truck Services From Cleveland Brothers
Every day, tens of thousands of trucks crisscross the highways of America. They deliver the goods we count on for our homes, businesses and industries. A breakdown doesn’t just delay the delivery of the goods in question — it can cause a ripple effect down the line and slow down suppliers, factories and end users.
To help keep your trucks running properly and quickly get them back on the road after a breakdown, our team here at Cleveland Brothers is dedicated to providing on-highway truck service that exceeds your expectations. To save you time and money, we have on-highway truck service down to a science.
We’ve put in place everything we need to take care of your truck service, maintenance and emergency repairs:
- ASE-certified technicians who perform an initial inspection to determine what needs to be done
- 95 individual truck bays at 13 convenient locations spread across PA and northern WV
- Cat® and Cummins training as well as experience with ALL makes of medium- and heavy-duty trucks
- A wide range of technical resources and the latest electronic tooling for diagnostics and repairs
- Accreditation to perform DOT and PA State inspections for yearly validation and certification
- A “total solutions provider” approach to take care of all levels of on-highway truck service work
- After-hours service available for getting you back on the road outside of regular working hours
On top of this complete range of services and capabilities, we’re proud to offer our “60-Minute Promise.” We developed this service as a way to guarantee that your truck gets the attention it needs right away when you come to one of our 13 Cleveland Brothers Truck Service locations.
We commit to providing you with 60 minutes of service upon your arrival to:
- Diagnose your issue
- Communicate our findings
- Estimate costs
- Order parts if necessary
- Repair your truck immediately, if possible
When your truck is off the road, it’s not making you money and you risk missing your delivery or pick-up deadlines. It’s that simple. That’s why we focus on getting you back on the road as quickly as possible and are prepared the moment your truck arrives in one of our service centers to put our expert technicians on the job. They’ll use their years of experience and advanced tools to diagnose, repair and replace as required to get your medium- or heavy-duty truck back on the highway where it belongs.
Cleveland Brothers is dedicated to helping our customers succeed. We strive to keep your business strong and growing with flexible financing options. When your truck is in it for the long haul, a limited cash flow shouldn’t slow it down.
Ask about 0% financing for all repairs and overhauls on Cat and Cummins engines. Speak with your local Cleveland Brothers Full Truck Service branch for details on a payment plan that best fits your needs.
ON-HIGHWAY TRUCK MAINTENANCE & SERVICES WE OFFER:
ON-HIGHWAY TRUCK PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE + -
One of the best ways to avoid the hassle of a highway breakdown is to perform proper maintenance on your fleet. Regular preventive maintenance allows us to not only take care of regular service items such as oil and fluid changes, filter replacement, brake verifications and adjustment and cooling system verification and replenishment, but to also inspect your truck and perform any repairs or replacements before they become a problem.
With 13 locations spread across PA and northern WV, there’s a Cleveland Brothers Truck Service Center near you.
Our Preventive Maintenance Program
We tailor our Preventive Maintenance Program to match the features and options of your truck. Our technicians cover all of the following points:
- Air Conditioning Service: Inspection of the air conditioning system, including:
- Visual inspection of belts, hoses, filters and the condenser
- A system pressure test
- A leak verification test
- Brake Service: Inspection of the braking system, including:
- Brake shoe and brake drum inspection and replacement
- Verification of proper operation of slack adjuster
- Clutch Service: Inspection of the clutch system, including:
- Clutch actuation verification and adjustment
- CNG Tank Inspection
- Vehicle tank inspections performed by a certified CNG inspector on staff (as required by law)
- Dyno Tuning Service: Ability to perform a wide range of dyno tuning functions, including:
- Wheel horsepower verification
- Advanced diagnostic testing
- Engine dyno verification of engine HP after out of frame engine overhaul
- Chassis dyno verification of wheel HP after chassis repairs
- Electrical Systems Service: Inspection of the electrical system, including:
- Battery, alternator and charging system testing and repairs
- Checking of diagnostic fault history for existing faults or early signs of trouble
- Engine overhauls for second life rehabilitation for Cat, Cummins and Detroit engines
- Scheduled Oil Sampling: Cat’s S·O·S℠ fluid analysis service:
- Analysis of your truck’s fluids to ensure peak performance and maximize component life
- Coolant analysis and elemental testing
- Engine and hydraulic oil cleanliness testing and conditioning analysis
- Safety Inspections: Fully authorized inspections for:
- Federal DOT and PA State Inspection (WV certification coming soon)
- Highlighting minor issues before they become major problems
- Maintaining the legal compliance of your fleet and avoiding costly fines
- Suspension and Steering Service: Inspection of the suspension and steering systems, including:
- Check for truck steering alignment
- Inspection and replacement of loose or worn tie rod ends, suspension joints, and more
- Verification of condition and functioning of air springs
- Transmission Service: Inspection of the transmission system, including:
- Transmission fluid and filter change, using appropriate synthetic fluids as specified by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Verification of transmission shift lever function, adjustment if necessary
- Inspection of transmission oil cooler lines and check for leaks
- Wheel Alignment Service: Inspection of the wheel alignment using Bee Line's accurate advanced laser computerized equipment, including:
- Corrections made to reduce fuel consumption (up to as much as 3% once properly aligned)
- Analysis of tire wear to optimize alignment for tire performance (up to 30% less wear)
- Reduction of friction and drag for improved handling on top of improved fuel economy and tire life
- Mobile Field Service & Road Side Assistance: Road side services including:
- Trained technicians with mobile and road side service experience
- A fully-equipped service truck with the necessary tools and parts
- Available 24/7 for emergency service at 1-844-800-0801
- Mobile preventive maintenance of your fleet at your location
At Cleveland Brothers, we’re especially proud to be a part of the Eaton Roadranger® Support Network, which provides support and assistance for genuine Eaton clutches and transmissions. This is another example of how we go above and beyond to provide you with added value and class-leading capabilities for all of your on-highway medium- and heavy-duty truck service and maintenance needs.
ON-HIGHWAY TRUCK REPAIR + -
At Cleveland Brothers, we can take care of any repairs required for your truck fleet. Our technicians are factory-trained and can repair and replace parts that are worn or have been damaged. When you trust us to perform your preventive maintenance and regularly inspect your on-highway trucks, we can often predict when parts need to be replaced to help you avoid costly breakdowns.
To keep your trucks running longer and more reliably, we only use OEM-approved parts and accessories and perform the services recommended by the manufacturer. Our Cat and Cummins training as well as our years of experience on all makes and models of medium- and heavy-duty trucks means we’re ready to take care of all of your trucks repairs today.
Our On-Highway Repair Services
Bring your on-highway truck to us and we can perform all the repairs you need:
- Brake and Wheel End Repair:
- Drum and rotor replacement
- S-cam replacement
- S-cam bushings
- Slack adjustor and brake chamber replacement
- Brake shoes and pads replacements
- Wheel seals
- Wheel bearings
- ABS troubleshooting & repair
- Chassis Repair Services:
- Air springs
- Suspension components
- Air compressors
- Power steering
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Engine Rebuild:
- Conversion kits available to overhaul your diesel engine into a compressed natural gas (CNG) engine
- Diagnostics Testing:
- Check for fault codes
- Troubleshoot fault codes
- Dyno Testing
- Used for advanced diagnostic troubleshooting
- Diagnose low power and performance
- Emergency Vehicle Services Repair — coming in 2017
- Engine Repair
- From oil leaks to overhauls, we offer complete engine repair service on any make or model of engine, including Cat and Cummins
- Remanufactured / Exchange Engines:
- Complete factory remanufactured engines available to replace your engine
- Replace your engine with a rebuilt or factory remanufactured engine
- Trailer Repair
- Repairs to all aspects of your on-highway trailers, including suspensions, air springs, axles, brakes, electrical systems, ABS troubleshooting & repair, landing gear, DOT inspections, lights and wiring, air lines, and more
We invite you to contact Cleveland Brothers today. Follow the link to request your medium- and heavy-duty truck repairs today:
GLIDER KITS + -
These days, more and more of our customers are opting for our glider kit trucks. We allow you to custom build the truck you want without the hassle of having to source the components and build it yourself. Our expert technicians build your on-highway truck the way you want it and deliver you a medium- or heavy-duty truck that’s ready to hit the road.
There are five steps to creating your glider truck:
1. Choose your chassis: This is the backbone of your truck. Choose from big names you know and trust, such as Peterbilt, Freightliner, Kenworth and Western Star.
2. Pick your powerplant: You can select one of our affordable in-stock rebuilt powerplants or a Cat Reman Engine. We can also build you an engine from the block up according to your preference.
3. Select an automatic or manual transmission: Depending on the distances, loads and terrain you deal with, you’ll want to chose the right Eaton or Allison transmission mated to a custom driveshaft.
4. Choose your accessories: Select the features and accessories you want from a long list, including larger turbo back exhaust and your choice of stainless steel, polished aluminum or painted tubing.
5. Assembly by Cleveland Brothers: Our technicians have the training, experience and tools necessary to perform a complete and reliable build of your on-highway truck to meet your expectations.
We invite you to visit our Cleveland Brothers Glider Kits page for more information on how to build the perfect custom truck for your on-highway needs.