The 300 series of Cat® hydraulic excavators represent the most comprehensive product line available today. With mini, small, medium, large and ultra-high demolition (UHD) models available, we offer machines for all job sizes. Of course, all hydraulic excavators feature the working advantages Cat products are known for: greater reach, larger capacities, higher breakout force and more.
New Excavators for Sale
Cleveland Brothers is the exclusive source for new Cat® excavators that set the bar for digging depth, reach and lift capacity. Our inventory of construction equipment includes mini, small, medium and heavy-duty excavators. They range from the 13-hp to 524-hp net flywheel power with operating rates topping out at 190,204 pounds.
Why Should You Buy A Cat Excavator
From higher breakout forces to increased swing torque, the new line of excavators manufactured by Caterpillar® delivers optimal working advantages in a variety of applications. Whether you’re a commercial builder, municipal contractor or do-it-yourself home remodeler, Cat excavators deliver the durable construction and components, fuel-efficient ACERT technology and hydraulic horsepower to overcome the toughest challenges.
Highlighted characteristics and features of our complete selection of new excavators include:
Superior operator comfort and convenience
- Air suspension sets, heated options and auto climate control ensure year-round comfort and productivity
- Customizable joystick console configurations put the power to more efficiently operate construction equipment at your fingertips
- High-resolution LCD monitors are programmable in 44 languages and feature rearview camera views for enhanced safety
Eco-friendly power and performance
- Cat ACERT engines use less fuel and produce greater horsepower than past iterations
- Excavators are equipped to meet U.S. Tier 4 standards and come available with a biodiesel-ready fuel system on some models
- Air-to-air aftercoolers offer more efficient combustion with reduced smoke and emissions
Rugged construction and advanced components
- Reinforced lower and upper frames are built to stand up to the most demanding daily applications
- Front linkage booms and sticks are built with internal baffle plates to withstand high stress and provide long service life
- Enhanced shoe bolts, precision-forged carrier rollers and press-fit pin master joints ensure undercarriage durability in diverse work environments
Contact Your Local Source of Cat Construction Equipment Today
We offer a complete inventory of new Cat excavators along with cost-effective used and rental solutions. For additional information on construction equipment, parts, services and attachments, give us a call, get in touch online or drop by the Cleveland Brothers location nearest you.