Cat® Off-Highway Trucks
Cleveland Brothers offers a complete inventory of construction equipment to meet your diverse needs. We carry the new line of Cat off-highway trucks from the 770 Tier 3 model with a Cat C15 ACERT engine to the Cat C32 ACERT engine-powered Tier 4 777G. We also provide access to a full selection of mining trucks ranging from the Cat 3512C HD-engine powered 785C model to the 400-ton 797F with a Cat C175-20 engine.
Off-highway trucks manufactured by Caterpillar® feature the power, performance and reliability you’ve come to expect from the worldwide leader. Cat off-highway trucks for mining and construction applications are designed to lower your hauling cost per ton and deliver sustainability benefits — including extended life filters and maintenance intervals that reduce operating expenses.
Cat Mining Trucks are engineered for performance, designed for comfort and built to last.
Cat® off-highway trucks are specifically built for use in mining operations, construction sites and quarries. Engineered for performance in difficult terrain, Cat trucks keep people and materials moving quickly. Off-highway models feature payload capacities up to 98 tons and a loaded top speed of 49.5 mph.
New Off-Highway and Mining Trucks
With payload capacities up to 98 tons and loaded top speeds of 49.5 mph, Cat off-highway trucks have what it takes to keep materials moving at high volumes in mining, construction and quarry applications. Additional advantages of genuine Cat mining trucks include:
Enhanced operator experience
Engine and power train integration
- Ergonomic layout with controls, levers, switches and gauges positioned to help operators be more productive and experience less fatigue
- Sound-suppressed cab with temperature control
- Adjustable seats featuring comfort air suspension
- Exceptional visibility with mirror and headlight coverage
- Optional Integrated Object Detection System with radar and camera for detecting obstacles
Fast and easy serviceability
- Electronically transferred engine data for balanced power distribution and smoother, more precise shifting
- Cat Data Link machine computer system providing improved overall power train performance and lower operating costs
- Electronically regulated throttle shifting to reduce power train stress
- All-in-one integrated braking system and traction control
- Extended engine oil and filter change intervals
- Ground-level access to tanks, filters, drains and engine shutdown
- Available auto lubrication feature for extended component life and performance
- Conveniently placed disconnect valves for efficient pressure testing
Comprehensive Construction Equipment Solutions
In addition to new Cat mining trucks and off-highway trucks sales, we also provide a variety of cost-effective used and rental construction equipment solutions, machine parts and services. Give us a call, submit our online form or visit one of our 26 convenient locations for additional information and a competitive quote.