Forestry & Logging Equipment For Sale
Cleveland Brothers offers a complete line of Cat® logging trucks and other forestry machinery to meet your application needs — road building, harvesting, wood extraction, processing, loading, millyard and reforestation. For more than 60 years, we have been providing equipment sales and service to forestry operators throughout western and central Pennsylvania. Contact our sales team directly for more information about any of the following products:
- Dozers: For all forestry applications, Cat dozers deliver reliable performance and unmatched flexibility in a range of operating environments. With units offering from 80 to 850 hp. of power, Cat dozers can be found both in major logging operations where fast material moving is essential, and in compact spaces where lighter equipment shines.
- Feller bunchers: Cleveland Brothers offers both wheel and track feller bunchers suitable for use in a variety of conditions. Several attachments are available, including the SH56B high capacity bunching saw featuring patented Straight Grip bunching finger and no-pinch-point tower technology.
- Forest machines: Cat forest machines and logging trucks are purpose-built for the forestry industry, offering advanced features such as rugged reinforced frames and undercarriages, front linkages for high-stress use and a wide selection of work tools including grapples, thumbs and buckets.
- Forwarders: Cat forwarders are designed to move heavy loads quickly and efficiently. High traveling speeds, intuitive, redesigned controls and balanced hydraulics help forestry operators get the job done quicker without sacrificing safety or reliability.
- Harvesters: Built for medium to high production clear and select cutting, Cat harvesters deliver improved visibility and operator comfort, smoother hydraulics and a more robust undercarriage to ensure safe and comfortable use in rough terrain.
- Knuckleboom loaders: Stationary- and trailer-mount knuckleboom loaders are available from Cleveland Brothers. Suitable for cost-effective material handling in industrial, millyard and other forestry applications, Cat knuckleboom loaders offer superior functionality, improved visibility and more efficient operation than ever before.
- Skidders: Wheel and track skidders by Cat provide operators with flexible, low cost-per-ton production with superior balance and innovative mainframe, hitch and decking blade designs.
Forestry and Logging Equipment Service
Proper service by factory-trained experts can help ensure your purchase continues to deliver power and reliability for as long as you own it. Cleveland Brothers proudly services everything we sell — count on our team for preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, component rebuilds, OEM parts and more.