Cat® Heaters From Cleveland Brothers
Whatever your heating needs, Cleveland Brothers has the product that's right for you. We rent several industrial-scale heating appliances and can develop a custom solution for your worksite. Our rental team can analyze your heating load needs and put together a comprehensive package including a heating unit, accessories, hardware and, if necessary, a power generation product. We offer both long- and short-term rentals, all backed by the quality and reliability you've come to expect from the Caterpillar® family of products.
Portable Heating Applications
Our heating units are suitable for a wide range of applications. Whether your need to heat a temporary worksite or have to expand your current operations for a special event or order, we have the heating unit that's right for you.
Potential situations in which an industrial heater rental may be called for include the following:
- Heating a temporary construction site to keep your crew working during a cold snap
- Heating a temporary shelter during extended power outages
- Heating a temporary manufacturing facility
- Heating and drying heavy machinery during maintenance/cleaning
- Winter painting/roadwork
- Heating a tent or other shelter during events such as fairs, concerts, etc.
The Caterpillar® catalogue contains dozens of heating appliances that are available for rent from Cleveland Brothers. The following are among the many options available for your site:
- Electric, indirect- and direct-fired and hydronic heating systems
- Thermal output up to 2,250,000 BTU
- Kerosene, propane, diesel or natural gas powered
- Flame-free technology
Unsure which type of heater is most appropriate for your project? Contact our rental team for a free consultation about your heating needs.
On-Site Service Available
When you rent equipment from Cleveland Brothers, you're putting our engineers' and technicians' years of industry experience to work for you. We will come to your work site to ensure your rental heater is properly set up and running efficiently. We will also ensure your installation is not violating any safety codes or noise ordinances.
On-site heating solutions are simple with Cleveland Brothers and Caterpillar. Contact us today to discuss the specifics of your next project.