INCREASE YOUR UPTIME;
REDUCE YOUR OPERATING COSTS.
Equipment Management Services (EMServices) is built to help you better manage your assets and lower your operating costs. Working with your Cat® dealer, you can monitor location, fuel burn and utilization, as well as health and maintenance issues like hours, fluid contamination and more.
Equipment Management is just one of the areas where CAT CONNECT SOLUTIONS combines technology and services to boost your job site efficiency. CAT CONNECT SOLUTIONS makes smart use of technology to monitor, control and manage your equipment. Using the information gathered from technology-equipped machines, your dealer can help you find new ways to enhance production, reduce costs, improve safety and build the more sustainable, successful business you want.
Inform provides you with valuable machine data, plus the tools to turn that data into useful information. You get regular reports, specialized software, analysis tools and access to automated services from your Cat dealer – ideal if you want to handle your own equipment management program while taking full advantage of the latest Cat technologies.
Advise adds analysis and consultation services delivered by your dealer’s expert Condition Monitoring Analysts. You’ll not only get information based on your machine data, you’ll also receive proactive recommendations that you can use to prevent or quickly fix equipment issues. You can even set up contracts to let your Cat dealer handle some of your maintenance and service needs.
Partner offers high-level consultative and customized services that enable your Cat dealer to take over most or all of your equipment management responsibilities. Services may include risk and gain sharing agreements, performance guarantees and more. You get a true management partnership that allows you to focus time and resources on running your core business.
- Track the location and status of equipment
- Monitor utilization, availability and health
- Respond to repair and maintenance indicators more quickly
Cleveland Brothers can also help you register for Cat PartStore™ for easy online parts ordering and provide training to help you get the most out of the equipment-reporting technologies.
With Level 1: ACCESS, you can easily begin using a range of Cat technologies to track and analyze critical information more quickly…and realize more value from your equipment.
- How much fuel your fleet is burning compared to similar equipment in your region
- If fault codes indicate your operators need more training
- How much time your equipment spends idling versus earning
- How many hours are on your equipment so you can schedule maintenance on time
Cleveland Brothers will deliver notifications at the overall fleet level that help you determine if there are areas of concern, like excessive idle time.
Knowledge is power. Level 2: INFORM gives you more information about your fleet, transforming data into operational efficiencies.
- Electronic data via Product Link and VisionLink
- Equipment inspections
- Fluid analysis via S•O•SSM Services
- Expert monitoring, analysis and recommendations to help you improve asset health and utilization
Level 3: ADVISE means you have an equipment advisor—Cleveland Brothers—helping you manage your fleet for maximum efficiency, lowest cost of ownership and highest availability.
- Condition monitoring for your fleet, including inspections, S•O•S, electronic data, reports and more
- On-site PM services, including maintenance parts and labor
- Proactive, expert monitoring of your fleet
Equipment maintenance and repair services in Level 4: SUPPORT are the best way to ensure your maintenance is performed correctly and on time—from excavators to generators and everything in between. With Level 4: SUPPORT, you can leave the details to your dealer and concentrate on managing your business, not your maintenance.
- Reducing unscheduled repairs and downtime
- Ensuring fixed operating and maintenance costs, which enable better business planning
- Getting world-class service from factory-trained technicians who know your equipment better than anyone
- Partnering with Cleveland Brothers to optimize your fleet performance, availability and lifecycle planning
Level 5: MANAGE delivers proactive equipment management so you can concentrate on your jobs—and your bottom line.