The productivity of gas compression engines plays a critical role in applications ranging from gas lift and gathering and wellhead gas and pipeline compression to storage and re-injection. If you’re looking for a heavy equipment dealer capable of servicing your fleet of gas compression engines, Cleveland Brothers is the local source with world-class capabilities. We offer a complete range of maintenance, repair and equipment monitoring and management services for clients throughout Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and beyond.
Comprehensive Services for Gas Compression Engines
Keeping your power systems in peak operating condition is key to maximizing productivity and reducing costly downtime and operating costs. Our preventive maintenance programs can ensure your gas compression engines are serviced and tested at the optimal intervals to keep them running smoothly and spot potential issues before they become a more significant problem. From Scheduled Oil Sampling (S.O.S.) fluid analysis to basic maintenance supply kits, we’ll take the lead in caring for your engines so that you can concentrate on running your business.
Cleveland Brothers also provides repair services for all different types of gas compression engines manufactured by Caterpillar® and other leading brands. We offer state-of-the-art facilities and available mobile field service throughout our territory. In addition to repairs on gas compression engines up to 8180 HP, we also provide:
- Cutting-edge Cat® gas engine ignition and control technologies
- Dyno testing to analyze and improve engine performance
- Component rebuilds to restore damaged engines to like new condition
- Component exchanges for an economical option to purchasing new replacement parts
- Cat Connect equipment monitoring to control costs, reduce risks and improve operations
Experts in Servicing Cat Gas Compression Engines
We’re the authorized Cat dealer for the region, providing the quality products and services you’ve come to expect from the worldwide leading manufacturer of industrial power systems and oil and gas engines. When you partner with us, you’ll benefit from industry-best product knowledge and support. Thanks to our highly trained technical managers and communicators along with our dedicated team of certified Cat technicians, you can rest assured that your equipment is in good hands.
Benefits of choosing Cleveland Brothers for gas compression engine services include:
- The latest diagnostic tools for troubleshooting problems
- Innovative available technologies for monitoring the condition of your equipment
- Reliable live technical support and available emergency after-hours services
- A massive inventory of new, used and rebuilt Cat parts for a fast turnaround on services
- Rental units to replace mission-critical equipment out for maintenance or repair
- Free, accurate price quotes and flexible Cat Commercial Accounts
- Conveniently located Cleveland Brothers oil and gas service locations across the region
Get in touch for More Information and to Schedule Your Engine Services
Where would your business be without the powerful gas compression engines that drive productivity? Whether you need to repair damaged equipment or total fleet management services, our professional team will help identify the solutions that make the most sense for your business. Give us a call or submit our online request form to book the services you require.