In the competitive oil and gas drilling and welling industry, damaged or underperforming equipment means a loss in productivity. If you rely on land electric drive engines to power your electric-driven drilling rigs in the oilfield, Cleveland Brothers is your local source for reliable maintenance services and repair. We call on decades of experience serving oil and gas businesses across our Pennsylvania and northern West Virginia territory to offer the quality products and services you need to maximize profitability.
Preventive Maintenance for Land Electric Drive Engines
Cleveland Brothers specializes in helping businesses in the oil and gas industry get the most out of their heavy equipment and power systems. We provide basic preventive maintenance for land electric drive engines ranging from fluid services to regularly scheduled testing and inspections. We also offer Preventive Maintenance (PM) Agreements that cover everything from documenting service history for improved equipment resale value to Scheduled Oil Sampling (S•O•S℠) fluid analysis for deeper insight into the health and performance of your engines. We offer:
- Custom agreements based on your equipment and requirements
- Equipment monitoring to identify ways to operate more efficiently
- Extended peak service life to increase your return on investment
Land Electric Drive Engine Diagnostics and Repairs
Challenging oilfield and drilling applications and environments can put tremendous stress on engines and power systems. Cleveland Brothers can keep your operation running smoothly while avoiding costly downtime with fast and accurate diagnostics and engine repair capabilities. Our knowledgeable team has experience working with all different land electric drive engines manufactured by Caterpillar® as well as models from other leading brands. Our solutions include:
- Dyno testing to safely and economically verify the performance of your electric drive engines
- Component rebuilds for a cost-effective way to breathe new life into damaged equipment
- State-of-the-art facilities and extensive mobile field service capabilities
The Reliable Source for Servicing Land Electric Drive Engines
Cleveland Brothers is the authorized Cat® dealer for Pennsylvania and northern West Virginia, providing the quality services and broad technical capabilities of the Caterpillar brand. When you partner with us to care for your engines for oil and gas applications, you’ll benefit from unmatched product knowledge and industry expertise. From our highly trained technical managers and technical communicators to our skilled mechanics and certified Cat technicians, we’ll make sure your valuable equipment assets are in the hands of reliable professionals.
Additional reasons to choose us for maintenance and repair services include:
- Upfront estimates and competitive prices
- Worldwide parts availability and massive inventory in stock
- Knowledgeable and attentive customer service
- Emergency after hours services
- Multiple service locations throughout our PA and WV territory
Place a Service Appointment Request With Cleveland Brothers Today
We strive to be a total solution provider for our customers working in the oil and gas industry throughout the region. Whether you need a single service or comprehensive fleet managing support, we’re the one-stop shop for everything you require.
Give us a call or contact us online to schedule a service appointment for land electric drive engines today.