|Main Office:||Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
- Construction Technology
Construction Technology Services From SITECH Allegheny Chambers Hill
The SITECH Allegheny Chambers Hill facility location offers advanced construction technology for today’s contractors and other construction professionals. As an authorized dealer of Trimble® technology-enhanced grade control systems, we offer you the chance to use today’s latest technology to increase your insight into your workplace operations—even across jobsites. Trimble’s industry-leading machine-control systems, paving-control systems, software solutions and site-positioning systems help you get the job done more efficiently, precisely and safely.
Our Cleveland Brothers facility in Chambers Hill, Pa. is staffed by the area’s top industry experts who can assist you in installing and servicing your Trimble construction technology equipment with quick turnaround times and supportive training. No matter your business size or industry needs, we’ll work with you to make the most out of your heavy machinery and quickly solve some of your biggest jobsite challenges.
Construction With Confidence Only at SITECH Allegheny Chambers Hill
For the toughest jobs you need reliable, efficient equipment and site solutions that work as hard as you do. That’s why at SITECH Allegheny we strive to offer our customers the most effective tools and software to maximize your worksite productivity, safety and performance. With a diverse and versatile inventory of top-rated Trimble products, you can handle any construction site project needs.
Check out the variety of Trimble solutions available at our Chambers Hill facility to meet your job specifications, performance expectations and budget:
- Machine Control Systems: Trimble machine control systems paired with Cat® equipment can help contractors complete projects faster and more efficiently. Enjoy lower costs, improved results and less staking, checking and rework. Equip your favorite Cat fleet—including scrapers, dozers, excavators, motor graders, drilling systems and compactors—with Trimble’s most advanced GPS technology.
- Paving Control: Whether you’re resurfacing a road or paving new pathways, you need trusted solutions. Enjoy access to extreme control and precision for a better surface, reduced material use and improved employee productivity with reduced downtime. We offer several GPS paving control systems for a range of equipment from pavers to milling machines.
- Software Solutions: With Trimble construction management software, you can stay informed and improve productivity and profits with our innovative software solutions. Additionally, you can easily monitor worksite productivity and timelines, manage assets, collect and evaluate data points and create detailed 3D renderings.
- Site Positioning: For tough, accurate positioning, communication systems and information recording for your construction site, rely on Trimble’s collection of site-positioning systems. Work smarter with a range of site-positioning systems designed to meet your specific construction application.
- Fleet and Asset Management: Manage your fleet and make better educated decisions regarding equipment deployment, production and maintenance with Trimble’s advanced fleet and asset management software.
Contact SITECH Allegheny Chambers Hill For Improved Technology, Equipment and Support Solutions
SITECH Allegheny Chambers Hill is happy to provide personalized equipment and software support solutions for construction sites throughout the Chambers Hill, Pa. area. We offer the widest selection of Trimble software and management products to help boost worksite productivity, improve employee safety, reduce expenses and maximize overall performance. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the most helpful and comprehensive solutions complete with in-house service, onsite installations, extended warranties and complete training services.
Check out our variety of Trimble systems and equipment rentals today. Visit our Chambers Hill location or call us at 855-417-0290 to learn more about our advanced construction site products.