Electric Power Generation
For all your on-site permanent and temporary electric power needs, look no further than Cleveland Brothers' complete line of Caterpillar generators and accessory power solutions. We understand that constant, quality power to your business is critical. That is why Cleveland Brothers offers a full line of standby generators, automatic transfer switches, generator paralleling switchgear, uninterruptible power supply, enclosures, custom packages and other distributed power control solutions to ensure your lights never go out. Industries served include: Commercial and Industrial Facilities, Utilities, Landfills, Wastewater Treatment Plants, and more.
Diesel Generator Sets - 12kW to 17,460kW – Specs
Gas Generator Sets – 65kW to 6520kW – Specs
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- An industrial UPS, or Uninterruptible Power Supply, is the best way to maintain power to your critical loads in the event of a power sag, spike or even a complete power loss. When the need for generator power arises, it may take up to 15 seconds for a standby generator to power up and reach full load. Those 15 seconds may cost you valuable data, time, materials, and profits. The CAT industrial UPS can bridge that gap in power and complete a totally integrated backup system.
- Why Choose a CAT UPS?
- Seamless Transition Between Utility and Standby Power
- Up to 97% Efficiency
- Flywheel - 75% Smaller Footprint than Battery Option
- Environmentally Safe "Green Energy"
- Conditions Power & Regulates Voltage
- Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS)
Rental Generators (Temporary Power) - One call connects you with our fleet of power generation, temperature control, compressed air, and pump equipment, all designed and built exclusively for:
- Rental applications - Read more
- Rental Generator Specs - Read more
- Temperature Control Specs - Read more
- Compressed Air Specs - Read more
- Pump Specs - Read more
Landfill Gas to Energy Conversion
- Landfill gas-to-energy projects use generator sets to turn waste into economically viable electricity. Caterpillar continually researches, develops and delivers products specifically designed to be operated on landfill gas fuels. In fact, over 1,500 MW of electricity is produced from Cat® landfill generator sets - enough power for more than one million homes.
Co-Generation (Combined Heat and Power) Combined heat and power cogeneration systems let you generate electricity with up to 90 percent total efficiency. If you have an around-the-clock electric demand and a substantial heat requirement, combined heat and power (cogeneration) systems may work for you. Read more
Prime Power On-site power systems can serve as your sole or primary source of power. Read more
- With high part-load efficiency, start-stop flexibility with switchgears and good load-following characteristics, engine-generator sets from trusted power generation companies like CAT® are well-suited to daily facility loads. They are a practical source of prime or continuous power generation:
- Where utility service is unavailable or costly to install
- Where utility rates are high
o Where frequent or prolonged outages are a concern
- Where complete control of power quality and reliability is essential
- CAT prime and continuous power generation systems serve a host of applications, from buildings or factories to utility installations serving islands or remote communities. Units up to 16 MW are available; multiple units can create fully functional power plants up to 100 MW. Staggered maintenance schedules deliver virtually 100 percent system availability. And you can choose the most available or affordable fuel:
- Natural gas
- Waste gases or biogases including landfill gas
- Distillate diesel
- Residual or crude oil
Caterpillar's line of diesel and gas engine systems we're built to be durable and reliable in even the most inhospitable of environments. Cat Industrial Engines and transmissions can power anything around the world from a drilling rig, to a ship or boat, to a truck, to our own construction equipment. If your product needs power, we've got a power train that will meet your needs along the engineering expertise to help make your product successful.
Oil and Gas Applications
Caterpillar is the first choice for industrial engines and heavy duty transmissions for Well Service, Fracturing, Gas Compression, and more. Read more
Cat® industrial engines are ready for your application. These engines deliver the unsurpassed reliability, durability, fuel efficiency, and low cost of ownership you have come to expect from Caterpillar. And our world-class product support will never let you down. All this adds up to a powerful advantage for you. Read more
Every Cat® marine engine comes with 75 years of engine experience. Our world-class product line of high-speed and medium-speed marine engines for commercial, ocean-going and pleasure craft marine power systems applications allows us to offer power solutions for the output range of 11 kW - 16,000 kW, main propulsion and onboard power supply, including emergency generator sets, single or multi-engine plants and complete propulsion systems. Read more