- Models with ACERT (Advanced Combustion Emissions Reduction Technology) that meet strict emissions regulations
- Your choice of a standalone diesel engine or power unit that includes additional systems for smoother integration
- Wide range of emissions certification levels, from non-certified to U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, as well as international certification
- High performance levels that range up to 4,962 horsepower, with turbocharger available for select models
- Fuel-efficient designs built to match a wide range of applications and equipment while minimizing costs
- Available in heavy-duty and portable models for every application
- Engine designs focused on reliability and quiet operation
- Customer support agreements: We tailor every customer support agreement to meet your maintenance requirements. Our plans can include guaranteed pricing, inspections, maintenance and part kits.
- Preventive maintenance: Let us handle preventive maintenance, or ask us for an EZKit to do it yourself. We make it simple to keep your diesel engine in top shape.
- Emergency service: When you have a sudden breakdown, you can count on our team for assistance. Ask us about our emergency after hours service for unexpected repairs.
Cat® Diesel Engines
Cat® diesel engines offer low maintenance and repair costs and a long service life. Cleveland Brothers has a Cat diesel engine to fit your specific needs, no matter what kind of work your company does. In fact, Cat diesels cover the widest power generation range in the industry, from 10 to 6598 bhp (8 to 4920 bkW). They can be found working in air compressors, trenchers, irrigators, chillers, fire pumps, locomotives, wood chippers and mining machines. As you have come to expect from the Caterpillar® name, our diesels provide excellent durability, reliability, efficiency and performance. Give your customers a competitive edge; power your equipment with a Cat.
Browse Our Inventory of Brand New Cat Diesel Engines
You can find the right Cat diesel engine for your needs in a broad spectrum of applications. Diesel engines from Caterpillar cover the widest power range in the industry and include features such as:
Why Choose a Diesel Engine From Caterpillar®?
Caterpillar designs diesel engines that meet the needs of hardworking industries. When you buy a Cat diesel engine, you enjoy advantages such as:
Built for Hardworking Industries and Applications
Industrial diesel engines from Caterpillar have uses that include the below applications and industries:
Diesel Repairs and Service From Cleveland Brothers
At Cleveland Brothers, we know dependable maintenance allows our customers to get consistent performance. We provide many types of service and repairs for our diesel engines, including:
Get a Quote on a Cat Diesel Engine
Businesses in Pennsylvania and northern West Virginia count on Cleveland Brothers for equipment purchases and rentals. Discover the difference for yourself when you request a quote today.