At Cleveland Brothers, we sell gas and diesel power generation equipment from Caterpillar®. As your Cat representative for Pennsylvania and northern West Virginia, we offer some of the brand’s most popular models for industrial uses. In addition to our usual industries like construction and mining, we serve businesses in healthcare, education and any other sector that needs power.
Cat Power Generation Equipment for Sale in Pennsylvania and West Virginia
Our selection of power generation equipment includes the following types of gas and diesel generators:
- Gas generators: Cat gas generators work with a broad range of gaseous fuels, including natural gas, biogas, propane, coal gas and alternative fuels. Compared to diesel, gas has a widely available fuel supply and burns more cleanly.
- Mission critical standby: When a Cat generator has a mission critical standby rating, it can provide its nameplate rating for the length of an outage. Mission critical standby generators have a typical operation of 200 hours per year and maximum usage of 500 hours.
- Standby power diesel generators: According to Cat standards, standby power generators work similarly to mission critical standby generators. These generator sets have an average output of 70% of their power rating, while mission critical models average at 85%.
- Continuous power diesel generators: A continuous power generator from Cat delivers ongoing output without a varying load. One of these generator sets usually uses 70 to 100% of its rating and peaks at 100% output.
- Prime power diesel generators: Prime power generators offer continuous output with a 10% overload capacity for emergency use. They tend to operate at a lower output percentage than continuous generators and can handle a varying load.
Advantages of Cat Power Generators
When you buy a Cat generator set, you’ll get these world-class advantages from Caterpillar:
- Rugged design for reliable performance in a wide range of conditions
- Available with a scalable EMCP controller panel that provides insights on engine and output optimization
- Unmatched motor-starting capabilities and high-efficiency energy generation
Power Solutions From Caterpillar
You can count on us to support you before, during and after your generator set purchase. Some of the solutions that we offer alongside our power generation products include:
- System development support: If you need to build a commercial power system, the Cat experts at Cleveland Brothers can help you choose the right generator sets for your specifications. They can also provide engineering support for full equipment integration.
- SOS Fluid Analysis: With the SOS Fluid Analysis program, you can send us a sample of your generator fluids for lab analysis. We will then provide you with a report with recommendations for action based on your fluid’s chemical composition.
- Factory maintenance services: Our technicians perform factory-authorized repairs and maintenance on Cat equipment. Their services include warranty work and preventive maintenance programs to keep your generator sets running at their best.
Get the Power Generation Equipment You Need From Cleveland Brothers
We can help you find the electrical power equipment your facility needs for optimal efficiency. For more information on the power generation equipment we have in stock, please contact us today.