To best serve all of our customers, Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc. (CBEC) offers a Parts Return Policy subject to the following conditions:
Dealer Stocked Parts
- Parts must be in new and saleable condition, still in original packaging
- Parts must be accompanied by original shipping list or invoice
- Parts returned within thirty (30) calendar days will receive credit at full purchase price
- Parts returned after thirty (30) calendar days, but before sixty (60) calendar days, will be assessed a 10% restocking charge
- Parts returned after sixty (60) calendar days will be assessed a 15% restocking charge
- Parts returned within thirty (30) calendar days will be assessed a 10% restocking charge
- Parts returned after thirty (30) calendar days, but before sixty (60) calendar days, will be assessed a 15% restocking charge
- Parts returned after sixty (60) calendar days will be assessed a 50% restocking charge
- Non-Caterpillar parts will be accepted for return only if the vendor accepts return from CBEC. Restocking fees incurred by CBEC will be assessed to the customer.
- Parts showing signs of having been installed or exposed to weathering (rusty or deteriorating surfaces)
- Parts with broken tamper-proof seal
- Material cut to order, including but not limited to radiator hose, copper tubing, weather stripping, battery cable, etc.
- Made as Ordered parts
Cat Remanufactured / CBEC Exchange Cores
- Core Credit amount shall be determined in accordance with standards set forth in the Caterpillar Core Acceptance Guide and CBEC Exchange Pricing Guide
- Time Limit: Customer must return cores within thirty (30) calendar days of purchase date
Ancillary Charges – Shipping, Delivery , Emergency fees, etc.
- Ancillary charges/fees will not be credited back unless the return is a direct result of product quality or workmanship
Orders placed via eCommerce platforms hosted by CBEC
In addition to the Parts Return policies contained herein, the following stipulations apply:
- Customers must provide the document number or original invoice of the online order for part(s) to be returned
- Initiation of online parts return request must be made by contacting CBEC Parts Dept. personnel by telephone, email or in-person
- Upon receipt and acceptance of returned parts, credits are typically issued within 2-5 business days
This Parts Return Policy is a customer service. CBEC reserves the right to cancel all or any portion of this policy without prior notice and to reject any parts returned to CBEC. This policy supersedes and nullifies all previous Parts Return Policies in effect at CBEC.
Revised May, 2022