And while we will continue to provide that same high standard of expert service for our on-highway customers, a new era begins with the introduction of Caterpillar’s first on-highway vocational truck; the CAT CT660. Before Caterpillar placed the CAT badge on their very own truck they spent hundreds of hours with you, the customer, asking you to describe what you thought was the ideal truck. Cleveland Brothers is proud to offer this durable on-highway truck with the same comfort and reliability you’ve come to expect from our construction equipment, backed by the same superior product support you’ve always demanded.
CT660 Vocational Truck
Cleveland Brothers Truck Center is Pennsylvania’s CAT CT660 vocational truck dealer. Applications include, but are not limited to, dump trucks, water trucks, day cab tractors, waste haulers, and forestry trucks. We currently inventory many trucks in different colors and configurations to suit your immediate and discerning needs. Custom orders are available at your request as well.
Click here for our most up to date inventory of trucks
For CT660 Specs, click here. (Specs up in the air right now due to the loss of the originally planned CT15 engine. Hopefully a resolution will be coming shortly.)
GoGreenAPU (Auxiliary Power Units)
Cleveland Brothers is proud to offer GoGreenAPU anti-idling and emission reduction solutions for the on-highway trucking industry.
GoGreenAPU manufactures APUs that are installed on long haul trucks, car carrier trailers and tank trailers. The use of a GoGreenAPU reduces truck engine idling, allowing for fuel savings and extended truck engine service intervals.
To learn more about how Cleveland Brothers and GoGreenAPU can help your business reduce operating costs and comply with “No Idle Laws”, contact us today at (866) 268-1717
Cleveland Brothers Truck Service Center is not just for CAT engines and trucks. Our 13 conveniently located branches have the most current tooling and technician training to work on any make and model of truck. Our reputation was built on our CAT engine service capabilities. Now we’ve expanded our focus on your truck to provide parts and service for anything from the power train to the chassis.
Click here for an extensive list of highly regarded name brand parts, fluids, and chemicals you trust including Eaton, Meritor, Donaldson, Spicer / Dana, Loctite, FPPF, and more.
Important service capabilities include:
- Traditional Engine Repair
- All Makes and Models
- Trucks and RVs
- Preventative Maintenance to Complete Overhauls
- “SOS” Scheduled Oil Sampling and Analysis
- Glider Kit Services
- Chassis Work
- Drive Line
- Exhaust Systems
- And More…
- Dyno Testing
- Performance Evaluations
- Fuel Rates
- Boost Pressure
- Pennsylvania State Inspections
- 13 Locations for commercial vehicles
- Heavy Duty Trucks
- Class A RVs
- Product LinkTM integrated technology for your CT660
- 13 Locations for commercial vehicles
- It’s just good business for owners of trucks and equipment to protect their investment by knowing the location of these valuable assets, what they’re doing and how they’re performing.The Cat® Product Link remote monitoring system—featuring robust new cellular hardware and an intuitive web-based user interface called VisionLink™—provides the information owners need to efficiently and effectively manage their machines and trucks, including the new Cat CT660 Vocational Truck.In addition to the conventional benefits of Product Link, CT660 owners will have access to valuable truck-specific information. New functionality includes management of maintenance by mileage, engine and transmission PTO usage updates, alerts for loss of main battery power, notification of non-authorized movement during “key-off” intervals and access to odometer readings and VINs (Vehicle Identification Numbers).
The 12-volt CT660 Product Link system, provided at no cost for three years, features new factory installed hardware that adheres to the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) public J1939 network standard and incorporates GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) cellular technology for data transmission to and from the truck, accommodating more data more frequently.
For more on Product Link™, VisionLink™, and how it can work for you, click here.