The information in this publication, including text, images, and links, are PROVIDED “AS IS” BY CLEVELAND BROTHERS EQUIPMENT CO., INC. SOLELY AS A CONVENIENCE TO ITS VENDORS AND CUSTOMERS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Cleveland Brothers assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this publication or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this publication. This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies, and not all products or services referenced herein are available in all areas. Changes are periodically added to the information, and Cleveland Brothers may change the products or services described in this publication at any time. Contact your local Cleveland Brothers sales representative for further information before relying on any information contained herein.
Should you choose to respond directly to Cleveland Brothers with comments, questions, suggestions, ideas or the like relating to this Web Site or products and services offered by Cleveland Brothers, you agree that such information shall be deemed as non-confidential and Cleveland Brothers shall have no obligation to respond and be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation.
Acrobat and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. Manufacturer names and logos may be the sole property of that company and that they may not be used without the permission of the copyright, trademark, or service mark owner. Nothing contained in these Web pages should be construed as granting or permitting any right to use such trademarks.
©2007 Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc. respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, Cleveland Brothers has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal from its web site of materials that infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Cleveland Brothers’ General Counsel the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. ¤ 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Cleveland Brothers’ General Counsel for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this site can be reached as follows:
Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc.
Attn: General Counsel
4565 William Penn Highway
Murrysville, PA 15668
Phone: (724) 325-9249
Fax: (724) 325-9269
Email: [email protected]