BLAZE 200 D/G TURBO
At a Glance
Introducing the most efficient and high performance heater in its class.
86% Efficient with Recirculating Capabilities to minimize your fuel costs!
The Blaze 200 D/G Turbo is able to deliver clean hot air through 150ft of ducting with no thermal cycling! First ever in it’s class!
- Whisper Quiet (SOFT START/NO INRUSH)
- Discharge Temperature up to 290F
- Recirculating Capabilities
- Small footprint with Forklift Pockets
- Lifting Bar with 16” tires for easy handling
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Powder Coat Finish
- Easy LP/NG Switchover
- Beckett Burner Options for both Oil and Gas
- Redundant Fail Safe Control System
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Thermostat Operation
- Onboard Burner Diagnostics
- 175,000 BTU/h
- 3,250 CFM Highest in its Class
- Ductability: 150 ft., Max 50ft on Return
- 5” of static Pressure
- 86% Efficient
- 120V/15A/60HZ Full Load Amps: 9A
- Dry Weight: 400lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 48.5” X 30.6” X 65”
- 40 US Gallon Fuel Tank (32 hours)
- 12” inlet and outlet
CSA/UL * Certified to CSA/UL standards by OMNI
|Duct Runs (max)||150ft|
*Images are for general reference only. Individual product models may vary. Please consult with your dealer to verify machine configuration.