Updated COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
As we continue to navigate the ever-changing conditions surrounding COVID-19, Cleveland Brothers is following the orders of Pennsylvania Gov. Wolf to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers, including the following:
• Cleveland Brothers is providing all employees with masks, including N95 masks for our customer-facing employees. We are requiring all employees to wear a mask in the office, shop area, parts area and in the field. Masks made or obtained by employees are also acceptable. For more information on how to properly wear or make masks on your own, visit the Pennsylvania Department of Health’s website here.
• We are requiring all visitors to our facilities to wear a mask. No one will be permitted to enter one of our buildings without a mask. Anyone who is sick will not be permitted to enter a Cleveland Brothers building, as has been our protocol for several weeks.
• We are locking exterior doors to limit the number of visitors in our buildings at one time. There is information and a number posted on customer entrances at all facilities. Visitors should call that number for details on how to gain access to the building, for those who are not sick and are wearing a mask.
• We are encouraging customers to:
• Place parts orders over the phone or online at www.ClevelandBrothers.com/PCC. If you need to pick up parts at one of our locations, please call 717-635-7700, and we will provide instructions to receive your parts, including bringing the parts to your vehicle.
• Call or email our equipment sales, rental, parts and service reps for all of your equipment needs. Our reps are also available in person, by request. To find your dedicated sales rep, please click here.
• We are encouraging employees with the ability to work from home and/or hold virtual meetings to do so. For employees who do not have the ability to work from home, including parts and service employees, we have implemented pre-shift, at work/jobsite and post-shift protocols. These procedures include staying home if you are sick, wearing a mask, practicing safe hygiene and implementing social distancing.
In addition, Caterpillar has developed a resource page with guides, tips and tools to help customers navigate through these unprecedented times. You can view the site here.
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and the requirements from local, state and federal governments. Please know that Cleveland Brothers is open and ready to support all of your needs during this challenging time.
For more information, please contact your local Cleveland Brothers representative or fill out the form below.