New Cat® Skidders for Sale
Whether you work in logging and forestry or construction and landscaping, productivity rests on the quality and consistency of your fleet.
If you’re searching for a trusted and reliable source for construction equipment, Cleveland Brothers is the authorized Cat dealership for the PA, western MD, and northern WV regions. We supply the complete line of new Cat track and wheel skidders designed to maximize safety, performance and efficiency.
New Track Skidders and Wheel Skidders
The Cat 527 track skidder excels in log skidding applications thanks to an extended track roller frame and weight-forward bias. With thoughtfully designed ergonomic controls and protected undercarriage performance, it’s capable of maintaining productivity in mountainous regions and soft underfoot conditions.
The D Series of wheel skidders ranges from 203-hp to 275-hp gross power and 14.4-ft2 to 22.0-ft2 grapple capacity. These wheel skidders offer industry-leading comfort, stability, lift capacity and cycle times.
The new line of Cat skidders also features:
Impressive skidding power
- Specially designed axles deliver increased power to the ground with less stress on the transmission and drivelines
- Cutting-edge hydraulic performance provides precision braking, steering and blade functioning with improved fuel efficiency
- Wheel skidder arches and booms are ruggedly built with box-section construction for transferring exceptionally heavy loads quickly and safely
Smart operator stations
- New monitor displays provide a clear view of indicator lights, text explanation of errors and fault codes, and auto documentation of system health and activity
- Standard air conditioning and heating, air pressurization and filtration effectively control cab climate for increased comfort and productivity
- Seat-mounted joysticks and the tilting and telescoping steering deliver more precise grappling control and maneuverability
Easy maintenance and longer service intervals
- Module-style components can be quickly removed and replaced to reduce downtime and lower operating costs
- Ground level fueling and extended engine oil change intervals keep construction equipment out of the shop and in the field
- Tilting cabs, bolt-on panels around the base and removable steps on wheel skidders provide direct access to components and fittings
Learn More About Cat Skidders Today
We’re the exclusive source for new Cat track skidders and wheel skidders in the region. We also offer a variety of used and rental construction equipment solutions, machine services, parts and work tool attachments. Give us a call or get in touch with us online today for a free, competitive quote.