The proven Nordberg C Series jaw crushers are designed to crush efficiently all, even hardest rock and recycle materials.
C Series jaw crushers are suitable for:
- Any demanding crushing application
- Both stationary and mobile processes
- Hardest rock and recycle materials
- Surface and underground operations
Main client benefits of the C Series jaw crushers:
- High reliability and durability
- Top continuous crushing performance
- Excellent total crushing economy
Main features of the C Series jaw crushers:
The C Series crushers are based on a revolutionary modular, non-welded frame construction, offering owners the highest possible fatigue strength, excellent reliability and numerous mounting possibilities. Thanks to the accurately balanced structure, the C Series jaws are easy and economical to install. Combined with special high-quality cast steel components and durable wear parts, means exceptionally high crusher availability, cost-efficient crushing and low cost per ton.
With an excellent cost of ownership and industry-leading versatility, Nordberg jaw crushers are ideal for use in a number of different applications:
- Surface installations: Nordberg jaw crushers excel in both existing and new quarries, mines, gravel pits and recycling plants. The C Series can be used to replace single- and double-toggle crushers, effectively doing the work of two machines in the space of one. Low foundation loads mean modification to existing plant infrastructure is rarely required.
- Underground installations:Because each component of a C Series jaw crusher can be handled individually, assembly in underground operations is easy. Once installed, operation and maintenance can be easily automated — crusher setting, cavity levels, bearing temperatures and lubrication can all be controlled remotely and integrated into existing automation processes.
- Mobile plants: A Norberg jaw crusher can be too attached to wheel- or track-mounted equipment to create a fully or semi-mobile crushing plant ideal for use in aggregate and cement production, tunnel crushing, mining and recycling. Cleveland Brothers can help you design a mobile system that meets your needs, whether they include high production capacity, better process adaptability or improved
Jaw Crusher Parts and Service
Regardless of whether you have a surface, underground or mobile operation, Cleveland Brothers can provide the parts and service required to keep your equipment running its best. Through preventative maintenance and expert repairs, we can lower your cost of ownership and improve your productivity. 24-hour on-site repairs are available, and with one of the largest inventories of jaw crusher parts available, we can quickly source the items you need for any job.