When your operation depends on the productivity of gas compression engines or you have applications in drilling and well servicing, it pays to have a local source for the service and support you require. Cleveland Brothers is an experienced equipment provider offering full-service maintenance, repair and technological solutions to a broad range of customers throughout Pennsylvania and northern West Virginia.
Learn more about everything we offer in oil and gas service, and get in touch to schedule your appointment today.
Gas Compression Engine Services
We service, maintain and repair industrial engines for gas lift, gas gathering, wellhead gas compression, pipeline compression, storage and re-injection jobs. The innovative electronic controls of Cat® gas compression engines provide superior performance and dependability to lower owning and operating costs. Our highly trained team will assist in analyzing your needs to identify cost-effective solutions to help grow your business.
We’re the experts in servicing gas compression engines, offering:
- Gas compression technical managers to oversee your account and ensure you get the timely, cost-effective service you require
- Gas compression technical communicators standing by your side throughout the process to provide the information you need to make the most informed service decisions
- Certified Cat G3600 technicians possessing a comprehensive understanding of troubleshooting and repairing diesel and natural gas engines
- GCM engine certified service to ensure your natural gas, spark ignited, V-style, turbocharged and aftercooled engines operate to optimal performance and efficiency
- 3600 commissioning engineers with the knowledge and expertise to restore gas compression engines to their full potential
Broad Solutions for Gas Compression Engine Services
Cleveland Brothers is your one-stop shop for efficient and effective oil and gas engine services. From component rebuilds to state-of-the-art Cat gas engine ignition and control technologies, we’re equipped to extend the service life and get the most out of your engine fleet. We’re the source for OEMs and operators capable of working with gas compression engines up to 8180 HP. Whether you need a partner for preventive maintenance services or top end, in-frame and major overhauls, we have you covered.
Additional solutions include:
- Dyno testing
- Load bank testing for standby power
- Component exchanges
- Control system upgrades and retrofits
- Engineering services
- Cat Connect telematics solutions
Drilling and Welling Servicing
Keeping your equipment in peak operating condition is critical to remain productive and competitive in the drilling and well-servicing industry. At Cleveland Brothers, we cater to a variety of power needs ranging from maximizing engine capabilities to providing assistance meeting tight emissions requirements.
We work on equipment used in a broad scope of well servicing and drilling servicing applications. From pressure pumping, drilling and workover rigs to mud pumps, coil tubing pump support and acidizing and cementing units, we’ll keep your operation running smoothly. We also service blenders, coil tubing units, hydraulic power units and a variety of other types of equipment.
Expert Solutions in Oil and Gas Drilling and Well Servicing
Our staff is comprised of industry professionals with the expertise to provide superior-quality services and support. When you partner with us, you benefit from technical managers and technical communicators who will oversee and keep you informed of every aspect of your servicing. Our Certified Cat technicians are trained to handle the most complex equipment and jobs, including Certified power end and fluid end repairs and swing engine and transmission work.
As the go-to source for component rebuilds, we can restore engines, transmissions, generators, power ends and fluid ends to like new condition. We also offer new Cat components for OEMs and operators, including engines up to 2,500 BHP, transmission service, power ends, fluid ends, valves and seats. Additional drilling and welling servicing options include:
- Dyno testing and load bank testing
- CB HYMAC API Certification at our Camp Hill location
- Total retrofit and repower for fluid ends through radiator packages
- Full-service truck repair center for all makes and models
- Application-specific diesel and natural gas engines up to 2500 HP
- Dynamic gas blending retrofit kits
Comprehensive Drilling and Well Service Support
We strive to offer everything your operation requires to take on each challenge that comes your way. If you need a particular model of equipment for a short-term project or an emergency replacement, Cleveland Brothers offers an extensive rental fleet to support oil and gas engine and well and drilling operations. As the authorized Cat dealer for the region, we’re also the exclusive source for the full selection of Cat Connect equipment monitoring and management solutions.