Forklifts can be found in warehouses, dockyards, distribution centers, recycling facilities and other locations for lifting and moving materials. They're valued for versatility in both materials they lift and applications they can accommodate.
If you want to add a forklift to your fleet without the cost of new equipment, browse used forklifts at Cleveland Brothers.
We are currently out of inventory for this product. Our inventory is updated daily, so please check back again or contact one of our sales representatives at (866) 956-8733. Thank you.
Used Forklifts at Cleveland Brothers
The forklift uses forks located in the front to get underneath, lift and transport materials. Since this machine is among the most commonly utilized to move materials, Cleveland Brothers stocks a wide variety of models to accommodate load weights (from a few thousand pounds to a few tons),lift heights, and operating environments:
- Warehouse forklift
- Counterbalance forklift
- Industrial forklift
- Rough terrain forklift
Benefits of Forklifts
- Safety: Forklifts are a safe way to lift and transport materials.
- High load capacities: For even the heaviest loads, the right kind of forklift can get the job done.
- Power efficiency: Electric and fuel models use a minimal amount of power at maximum output.
- Better workflow: Because they move materials with ease, forklifts can help increase job site productivity.
Why Get Forklifts at Cleveland Brothers?
Cleveland Brothers provides customers throughout Pennsylvania, western Maryland and northern West Virginia with heavy-duty machinery, parts and service. We are the official Cat® dealer for the region, which means Cleveland Brothers is your go to Dealer where you'll find Caterpillar® equipment. In addition to Cat machines, we also offer equipment from other industry-leading manufacturers.
From purchase to maintenance, Cleveland Brothers is your complete solution.
- Unsure which forklift is best for your application? Our team is here to help.
- Need parts for your forklift? We offer options: call, stop in, or visit our online parts store.
- Is your forklift in need of service? Our experienced, certified technicians are ready to help.
Learn More About Used Forklifts
Forklifts are a universal handy machine to have in your fleet, and you can get yours at Cleveland Brothers. Browse our selection, and click the yellow "view details" button to see photos and specs for each model.
For more information about our selection of used forklifts, call 1-866-956-8733, fill out our online contact form or visit your closest location to speak to a representative.