Used Cone Crushers
When the work you do involves rugged daily applications in the most challenging environments, it pays to have a trusted source for durable construction equipment. As the authorized Cat® dealer of Cat, Metso Outotec, Nordberg and MASABA equipment in western Maryland, northern West Virginia, central Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas, Cleveland Brothers is a full-service provider of reliable used aggregate machines.
If you’re in the market for a mineral cone crusher or related construction equipment, browse our current inventory and contact our used equipment sales department at 1-866-956-8733 or our CB HYMAC division at 866-268-1714 for expert assistance finding the model that’s right for you.
Can't find the product you are looking for?Contact us today
and we will find it for you!
Our Used Cone Crushers
A cone crusher compresses materials between two pieces of steel. The closer the plates, the finer the crush. It will crush even the hardest materials, including:
- River gravel
- Copper ores
Cone crushers are common in industries like:
- Fracking sand
A used cone crusher is a useful addition to any fleet, and you can get yours at Cleveland Brothers.
Features of Used Cone Crushers at Cleveland Brothers
We carry an extensive selection of aggregate equipment from leading manufacturers capable of increasing productivity and reducing long-term operating costs. You’ll find cone crushers capable of flexible and reliable high capacity crushing in rock and mineral processing applications. Whether you need a machine for secondary and tertiary crushing or multi-stage crushing and screening processes, our used cone crushers provide true mobility to maximize the efficiency of your operation.
Additional features and benefits typically found on our used cone crushers for sale include:
- Eco-friendly Cat engines: The cone crusher engines are capable of providing the power you need while meeting emissions requirements.
- Large feed openings: With openings up to 230 millimeters, you'll have the high-volume throughput you need in multi-stage crushing processes.
- Advanced process control systems: Our late models come equipped with a process control system for optimal crushing performance results.
- Inclined, multi-rotational screens: These screens in the cone crusher work to increase screening application productivity.
- Easy cleaning and serviceability: Our used cone crushers will give you improved safety and extended service life.
Benefits of Buying a Used Cone Crusher From Cleveland Brothers
With more than 70 years of experience selling construction and aggregate equipment, we understand your need for cost-effective solutions capable of getting the job done right. In addition to getting high-quality used cone crushers, the advantages of buying construction equipment from us include:
- Consignment services: We provide consignment services for buying and selling previously owned machines.
- Equipment auctions: We host used equipment auctions held throughout our territory that will give you the best value for your fleet.
- A large sales territory: We can sell used machines throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, across the U.S. and even to international locations.
- Many parts and services: Our large selection of machine parts and maintenance and repair services are everything you need to keep your fleet in top shape.
- Equipment inspection: Our pre-owned equipment is thoroughly inspected by Certified Cat Technicians before it's sold, so you can be confident that your machine is reliable.
- Financing and warranty options: We have flexible financing and extended warranty options available for your convenience.
- Competitive prices: Our competitive prices on late-model and well-maintained cone crushers will give you the best machine for the best deal.