We are currently out of inventory for this product. Our inventory is updated daily, so please check back again or contact one of our sales representatives at (866) 956-8733. Thank you.
Why Used Feeders
Benefits of Buying Used
When your work involves mining, industrial and quarry applications, productivity rests on having equipment capable of standing up to the most rigorous tasks. Cleveland Brothers CB Con-Agg offers cost-effective solutions for acquiring the aggregate equipment you require at a price that makes sense to your bottom line. We carry a broad range of used feeders for all types of crushing, scalping and primary feeding applications.
Our inventory of feeders and related aggregate equipment features a rotating stock of well-maintained machines from leading manufacturers. You’ll find grizzly scalpers and feeders, pan feeders, apron feeders and belt feeders in a variety of belt widths, lengths, power ratings and configurations. Whether you need a used vibrating feeder for primary crushing with a maximum feed size of 700-mm or a high-capacity apron feeder capable of extracting or feeding heavy ores and dealing with large, jagged feed in all types of conditions, we’ll help you find the specific equipment you require.
The used feeders for sale we carry feature rugged construction and strengthened components for increased uptime and lower operating costs. Additional benefits commonly found on the late model used aggregate equipment in our inventory include:
- Flexibility to take all types of scalping, crushing and screening applications such as quarries, gravel pits and mines
- High-capacity feeding with a heavy-duty design for proven reliability in surface and underground applications
- Ability to be used in stationary and mobile operations based on your changing project requirements
- Compatibility with primary plants with capacities from 300 to 1,800-mtph and top feed sizes of 1,200 mm
Cleveland Brothers not only offers one of the best selections of feeders and used aggregate equipment in Central and Western PA and the surrounding areas. We also sell construction equipment to businesses across the U.S. and located internationally. When you partner with us, you benefit from:
- Opportunity to buy or sell used equipment on consignment
- Cat® Auction/IronPlanet services held throughout the territory
- Large inventory of parts and full-service maintenance and repairs
- Equipment inspected by Cat Certified Technicians
- Extended warranties and flexible purchasing options available
Browse our current inventory and get in touch online, by calling Used Equipment Sales at 866-956-8733Cleveland Brothers CB Con-Agg at 866-268-1714 or visiting the location in your area for more information.
Receive monthly emails listing newly available used equipment for sale.