Gardner Denver offers best-in-class air compression equipment and related products for a wide range of industrial applications. As an authorized Gardner Denver dealer serving 29 central Pennsylvania counties, Cleveland Brothers is your headquarters for the latest Gardner Denver products, such as fixed and variable-speed compressors and refrigerated and desiccant dryers. We also offer complete product support and service to ensure you choose the right equipment for your applications and budget, and to help you optimize your return on investment.
As a Gardner Denver equipment user, it's important to have access to an assortment of accessories to get the most out of your equipment, as well as keep them in peak operating condition and maximize their lifespan. Cleveland Brothers is also your source for a comprehensive selection of Gardner Denver accessories.
Our inventory includes a variety of air compressor accessories and products for drying equipment, such as:
- Compressor Lubricants: You'll find synthetic/petroleum-based AEON lubricants designed for reciprocating/rotary screw air compressor models. These products are the only factory-tested, approved and recommended lubricants for Gardner Denver equipment. This oil minimizes the impact of friction resulting from hundreds, or even thousands, of compression cycles per day.
- Big-Lock Tubing: A Gardner Denver Big-Lock Piping System is 10 times lighter than steel but provides superior structural strength. It also delivers a quality of air, gas or vacuum that's comparable to more expensive welded stainless steel systems. The innovative tubing design consists of marine-grade aluminum that provides maximum protection against contamination.
- Process Chillers: Our inventory of air compressor accessories also includes process chillers that facilitate cooling. They offer a wide range of standard and optional features that enable them to perform well in virtually any application. They are also easy to install, which saves time and contributes to lower labor costs for your company.
- Oil-Water Separators: Gardner Denver oil-water separators combine centrifugal force with other mechanical separation principles to remove excess liquid and solid contaminants from air compression systems. Typical applications include downstream water separation on refrigerant dryers and protection for refrigerant and desiccant dryers. You can also use them for water separation in large-scale pipework installation projects.
- Filters: Filters are essential for removing dust, bacteria, water and oil particles from the air that could potentially harm your air compression equipment. Adding filtration will protect your air compressors against these and other contaminants, resulting in more efficient performance, increased uptime and lower operating costs.
- Mist Eliminators: Use mist eliminators to remove oil and water aerosols from your compressed air equipment. They also protect against contamination and can even prolong the lifespan of your machines.
We'll Help You Identify the Right Gardner Denver Accessories for Your Equipment
As an authorized Gardner Denver dealer, Cleveland Brothers has the expertise to help you choose the right air compressor accessories for your specific equipment types. We can also provide valuable installation tips if needed.
Please review our entire selection of high-quality Gardner Denver accessories. And feel free to give us a call at 1-800-538-1020 or contact us online for additional information.