Used Water Equipment For Sale
Take volumes of water anywhere you need it with quality used water equipment equipped with features for tackling any project. Cleveland Brothers is your local source for used water tankers from Caterpillar® — the undisputed authority on heavy equipment. All our water trucks are inspected and maintained by our in-house technicians, so they're prepped and ready for immediate use.
Can't find the product you are looking for?Contact us today
and we will find it for you!
Cat® water trucks are versatile and capable of numerous applications, including:
- Controlling dust: If dust is a problem on your job site, keep it under control with a large-capacity water truck.
- Compacting soil: Use water to push air particles from the land, compacting the earth before laying a foundation.
- Clearing material: These water trucks remove overburden to increase efficiency in mining and other earthmoving applications.
- Transporting water: Haul water for any application, including public use, agricultural use and much more with a used water truck.
- Firefighting uses: Keep the most remote locations protected with a water truck, providing a mobile reservoir in the event of a fire.
AFFORDABLE USED WATER TANKERS
Cleveland Brothers is the regional leader for used heavy equipment, with locations spread throughout Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Our inventory is always changing, and we only sell used water tankers that meet our rigorous standards. With a standard commercial driver's license, you can drive these trucks anywhere you need for on-demand water delivery and the dependability of a Cat machine.
THE BENEFITS OF BUYING USED WATER EQUIPMENT
Add a powerful Cat water truck to your inventory at a fraction of the cost of new equipment, while maintaining many of the same advantages. Regardless of your industry or the application, buying a used machine offers valuable benefits, including:
- Reliability: Cat machines are built to last, and we'll help you keep them maintained for a long operational lifespan.
- Savings: Used equipment is less expensive than the latest models, and often more affordable than long-term rentals.
- Value: Avoid the initial depreciation costs associated with new equipment and get more value by purchasing pre-owned.
- Freedom: When you save on equipment, you're freeing up resources to add tools and equipment for securing bigger jobs.
YOUR LOCAL EQUIPMENT PROVIDER
When you partner with Cleveland Brother for your equipment needs, you're working with a family-owned company with a history dating back over 70 years. Three generations later, we're still dedicated to providing the same personal care and attention at each of our dozens of locations. Whether you need equipment, service or parts, we offer all that and more with solutions tailored to your budget.
In addition to our inventory of used water equipment, we carry an enormous selection of new, used and rental machines for tackling any project. When it comes to maintenance, we'll take care of all your requirements with our own service facility and customized preventive maintenance services.
FIND USED WATER EQUIPMENT NEAR YOU
If you're looking for used water equipment in Pennsylvania or West Virginia, use our locator to find a Cleveland Brothers location near you. Speak to an experienced rep about the challenges you need to overcome and we'll find something that fits your needs — and your budget. For more information, or to see the used products available now, please send us a message.