The proven Lokotrack mobile screens are designed for high screening performance combined with good mobility. Their excellent capacity and easy adaptability to different crushing and screening processes guarantee suitability for a wide range of quarrying and contracting applications.
Lokotrack mobile screens are ideal for:
- Accurate classification of gravel, sand, aggregates and recycle materials
- Multi stage crushing and screening operations with other Lokotracks
Main customer benefits of the Lokotrack series mobile screens are:
- Excellent screening capacity
- Operator friendliness thanks to intelligent process steering
- Easy to move from site to site
- World wide spares & screen media back up
Main features of the Lokotrack range mobile screens are:
The ST Series track-mounted mobile screens have heavy duty frames and proven components to give long service life in most demanding screening jobs. With the ST Series, you can choose flexibly and accurately the end product fractions to be screened.
The SW Series wheel-mounted mobile screens are designed to guarantee superior mobility on wheels and the ability to produce multiple end products with constant, high capacity. The CV Series wheel-mounted mobile screens offer construction and recycling contractors an easy to operate, highly reliable screening plants on wheels, able to handle a wide variety of materials. Processing the materials on site minimizes purchase requirements and reduces expensive hauling costs.