Well known throughout the world, Nordberg MP® Series cone crushers out-perform the competition, with rugged components and superior crushing ability designed into every machine.
With field-proven technology in demanding mining operations, the Nordberg MP Series processes more ore than any competitive unit at the same reduction ratio or product size.
The MP® Series delivers up to twice the capacity per crushing station compared to competing crushers.
MP® Series are ideal for:
- Secondary and tertiary crushing for feeding grinding mills and leach pads
- Critical-size material crushing to achieve optimum autogenous or semi-autogenous mill productivity
- Special secondary crushing for high reduction ratio applications
- Autogenous or Semi-Autogenous pre-crushing
Main customer benefits of the MP® Series:
- Unobstructed feed opening with a high pivot point for improved performance
- Fully automated hydraulic tramp release protects crusher
- Pressure sensing lubrication system for longer bearing life
- Modular components for easy replacement
- Durable O.E.M. wear parts for less downtime
Key features of the MP® Series:
- Unique design produces the highest crushing performance
- Consistent performance that accepts feed variation and delivers a uniform product
- Hydraulic controls maintain the setting while achieving high reduction ratios
- Efficient use of crushing energy makes the entire mining operation more profitable
- Designed to operate at various speeds and cavity combinations to meet a wide range of requirements
- Hydraulic cavity clearing and easy setting adjustment
- Simple maintenance and liner replacement