Nordberg NP Series impact crushers feature a unique combination of heavy-duty rotor, wear material and crushing chamber design. This combination has proved revolutionary in improving capacity, product quality and in reducing operating and wear costs.
Why Nordberg NP Impact Crushers?
- To get process benefits
- To get crusher working benefits
- To get maintenance benefits
To get process benefits
- Very high reduction ratio
- Very good cubical shape to meet asphalt and concrete product specifications for flakiness and elongation
- Less sensitive to sticky material than other machines
- Versatile machine – suitable for quarrying and gravel pit industries, cement industry, concrete and asphalt recycling, and slag recycling
To get crusher working benefits
- Quick and easy installation
- Very simple design with high mechanical reliability
- Simple to use
- Fixed or mobile applications
To get maintenance benefits
- Easy blow bars locking device
- Wide choice of blow bars and liners
- Friendly design to easy maintenance
- Many options to improve crusher efficiency
- Safe environment working conditions
Nordberg NP Series impact crushers are built on our 50 years’ successful experience with BP and HS impact crushers. The field proven NP series combines the best of these crushers’ technologies and benefits from the latest developments in wear material quality. All helps to achieve the highest levels of profitability.