RSD Series Dryers start saving you money before you even turn them on. Your first line of savings results from being able to reduce your system pressure. Pressure savings result from our exclusive heat exchanger design that doesn’t need a prefilter. You save by not having to purchase and install a prefilter or pay for the costly pressure drop associated with it. This feature alone saves you 2–5% of the rated brake horsepower of your air compressor.
Manufacturing productivity averages 81% of available time per shift. The remaining 19% of working hours is comprised of coffee breaks, lunch breaks and shift changes. Air demands may drop sharply due to curtailed usage during those periods. The RSD Series’ unrivaled efficiency will match those demand changes and shift the savings to your bottom line. It is common to have large surges in plant air demand that challenge system capacity for a brief period. This gives you the illusion that you are running your compressors at full capacity. However, many air system audits find continuous changes in demand with 75% of capacity representing a typical average load for first shift operation. Lighter loads on second shift may reduce air demand to less than one-half of capacity, and even less on third shift. Rely on the RSD Series to automatically maximize your bottom line energy savings.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
to receive monthly updates on deals and specials, new product launches, and industry news.