Avoid Cat Aftermarket Parts & Knockoffs
Cat Classic parts are engineered to original manufacturing specs and built to perform at Caterpillar standards. Protect yourself, your operators and the quality of your work by replacing any worn elements with authentic Cat parts.
Even the smallest of parts can malfunction and stop the machine, hampering production and causing repair delays and down time at the job site.
Key components of authentic Cat parts include:
- Differentials that transfer and balance or distribute the power coming from the transmission.
- Gears that control speed and torque, enabling you to manipulate the machine as needed.
- Fluids that grease and ease the motion of your equipment, essential to smooth operation. The right formula of oil and hydraulic fluid is crucial to run through critical parts and attachments.
- Undercarriage and tracks that are essential to operation and productivity. A misplaced pin or bolt within this assembly can cause a work stoppage.
- Belts that hold parts in place and drive the motion(s) that make work and productivity happen. When one isn’t up to standard, the cost can be substantial and far outweigh any money saved.
- Seals that keep fluids where they’re supposed to be and lock out environmental elements that can damage your engine and other machine parts. Good seals make the difference in locking out sand, dust, water and other elements that cause harm or premature wear.
Avoid downtime and project delays by ordering genuine Cat parts online or through one of Cleveland Brothers’ branch locations.
Not only do we sell and service essential parts, we also can help with attachments as well. Attachments are technically heavy equipment parts, and they come in just about any configuration, strength and size you need. You can find:
- Blades (multiple varieties for any job type)
- Multi-function attachments that cut, pulverize, demolish and shear